Frequently Asked Questions
Please read this list of answers to common questions about Bidding Directory. If you cannot find your answer here, please contact us with your questions.
- How does Bidding Directory work?
- How do I add my link?
- I added a link, now how do I bid on it?
- I placed a bid, but it was never counted!
- How long will my link be listed in the directory?
1. How does Bidding Directory work?
Bidding Directory lists links alphabetically in order of highest bid. Bids can be purchased for a link at any time, by anybody, and all bids are counted toward a link's total bid. The top 10 bidding links are displayed prominently on the home page, and if the administrator has chosen to enable the Link Leader, the highest bidding link will be displayed on every page.
2. How do I add my link?
Adding a link is easy. Just buy a link and place a bid of at least $1 to active your link.
3. I added a link, now how do I bid on it?
If you added your link you should have been sent directly to the link details page, where you can place a bid. An email is also sent to the address for all new links with instructions on placing your first bid.
4. I placed a bid, but it was never counted!
You must click the Activate My Bid link on PayPal after payment. If you placed a bid but it was never counted toward your link, please contact us with details of the transaction and the email address that payment was issued from. Your bid will be applied as quickly as possible.
5. How long will my link be listed in the directory?
Once listed, your link is displayed permanently. As time passes you can increase your bid to keep your link at the top of the listings.